- Pittsburgh Boat Rental offer Pontoon Rentals in 4 hour and 8 durations. Our Rentals start at 9AM and end at 9PM.
- To secure your rental, you must pay in full. The purpose of paying in full is to guarantee a reservation, and the full amount of the payment will be applied to your invoice.
- Please note that the full amount will also include mandatory Sales Tax.
- No one, including meteorologists can accurately predicts Pittsburgh’s weather conditions the day before a scheduled rental. We make the sole decision on the morning of the rental regarding river and weather conditions. Do not expect cancellations due to potential conditions prior to the morning of the trip. If we cancel a rental due to inclement weather or poor river conditions, we give our customers the option to reschedule their trip. If a trip cannot be rescheduled, a full refund will be made.
- We make the sole decision on the morning of the rental regarding river and weather conditions.
cancellation and rescheduling policy
- Please understand that these policies are designed to help us keep our fleet as modern as possible for your enjoyment. They also allow everyone the time they paid for. For this reason, coupled with the short rental season, we use the following policies
- You can reschedule up until 72 hours before launch time. If you’re attempting to reschedule later than 72 hours before your appointment time, no refunds will be issued.
- If you are running late the amount of time that you are late will go against your scheduled time.
- Rentals are to be returned on time. A courtesy of 5 minutes is given. Following that 5 minute window every additional minute late will be automatically charged at $5 per minute. Rentals are back to back. If you are late you're taking up someone else's time. We ensure that we will get you out on time so you can be back on time.
- In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part advance deposit and payment may be applied to future services where we will do our very best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient to you, If that is not possible you will be fully refunded at our discretion.
- When you book a time with us, you agree to these terms.
- Pittsburgh Boat Rental may refuse, at its sole discretion, to rent to persons it feels are not qualified to operate the craft safely
- Waiver of Liability form must be completed before departing the launch site
- Pittsburgh Boat Rental may terminate, without refund, the rental of the craft, if in its sole judgment, the craft is operated unsafely or the renter violates any of the terms of the rental agreement or rental policies
- Person providing the payment must be the one to sign the rental agreement along with all passengers
- The rented craft shall not be used for any unlawful purpose or operated under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Boat occupancy must not exceed boat capacity
- Any person not signatory to the rental agreement may not operate the craft.
- Our Pontoons are limited to no more than 6 persons onboard
- Pittsburgh Boat Rentals and renter must complete boat inspection at check-in and check-out
- Any damages to our boat during your rental (including propellers) must be paid for by the person providing the deposit
- No stoves or grills permitted on pontoon boats
- Renter is responsible for learning and obeying all local, state and federal laws pertaining to the rented craft